Privacy & Security
CONCEPT.FiTs enables deployment of a solid privacy and data security strategy.
Privacy & GDPR
One of CONCEPT.FiT’s foundations is a cleanly organized, solid data structure that enables enforcement of data privacy and data security strategies. Our efficient and clean data and database structure is also an enabler of great efficiency of the CONCEPT.FiT platform solution.
Privacy and Security Regulations keep changing. The CONCEPT.FiT platform data management including privacy strategy can be adapted to new regulations and requirements, even with a region-by-region differences as defined by our partners in various legislative geographies.
- Well structured, optimized, clean data and database structure is a foundation to manage flawlessly.
- Based on the data foundation, CONCEPT.FiT has predefined various functions regarding personal data such as instant and automated reporting, processing, deletion, etc. of personal data at individual level.
- GDPR, the EU privacy law of 2018 currently sets the highest standard worldwide. We at CONCEPT.FiT are very experienced in setting up even a modular hybrid solution as GDPR compliant, as defined by our website operator partners.
- Compliance and security compliance to any regional legislation is always measured by compliance of the complete business. That includes external communications and other third party systems that are run in any business. CONCEPT.FiT will contribute with its scope based on the given requirements.
CONCEPT.FiT set of standards and technologies that protect data from intentional or accidental destruction, modification or disclosure. We apply a range of techniques and technologies including admin and logical controls, physical security, organizational standards that limit access to unauthorized or malicious users or processes. Here a few examples.
Protection | Encryption | Masking | Signation | Authentication
- Infrastructure protection via Virtual Private Cloud setup
- Communication encryption of data while transferred
- Virtual Private Network communication privatization
- Signation of sessions, cookies, etc.
- Dual personal access authentication of systems
- Managing role based system privileges